Meifongpolitan

Friday 11 July 2008

Beanscene on Argyle St

Dear reader, you may soon notice a spate of retrospective uploads on this blog ! That will be me trying to catch up after having been on nights and holiday.

On the 2nd of July, I rushed up to Glasgow after work to officially sign the lease for the flat. Afterwards, Ajeet and I met up with CW to have dinner at Kokuryo followed by coffee at the Beanscene on Argyle St. The mocha and Blegian waffles there are great btw. I'd just got a new Samsung Tocco and was eager to try out the camera on it. Hence:


The interior of the Beanscene


Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum opposite Beanscene


I also took pics of Ajeet and I but we both look exhausted so I shall refrain from uploading them to avoid offending your sensibilities :) The camera is not that amazing despite supposedly being 5 megapixels. I hereby admit this after comparing pics of the Kelvingrove Art Gallery with Ajeet and CW who both have the Nokia N95. So if you're looking for a cameraphone, get a Sony Ericsson cybershot I say. I still love my Tocco though..


Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

  • At 20 July 2008 at 01:43 , Blogger Yin Hoon said...

    You went to Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum? It looked nice (from the picture)... Remember we considered that in our list of places to visit during our trip to Glasgow? Unfortunately, there was just not enough time. Now that you're staying there, you can visit all the nice places...

     
  • At 24 July 2008 at 05:48 , Blogger meifong said...

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 24 July 2008 at 05:51 , Blogger meifong said...

    No I haven't visited the gallery yet. We just happened to have coffee in the beanscene across the road from it. :)
    Btw, I just found out that apparently it is the top most visited attraction in Scotland. Edinburgh Castle came second, but it probably reflects the fact that you have to pay to go into the castle whereas you don't for the Kelvingrove Art Gallery

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home