Meifongpolitan

Sunday 29 June 2008

Links update!

I finally managed to motivate myself to edit my links section... The perceptive person might have noticed this already, but I've added links to some of my friends' blogs. Most of them are people who were my classmates in secondary school between Form 1- Form 5 or even earlier possibly.
I have to thank Yin Hoon aka Granny for being the deciding influence to start blogging. When she visited Edinburgh, she started a blog detailing her travels, which I started following religiously, to ensure she wasn't carrying tales about me bullying her:) Just kidding. I wouldn't have been bothered before this, and none of the friends that I hang out with in uni blog, not in my innermost circle, anyway. Good for you that you've decided to carry on in ''A new chapter''! Other people I have to thank would be Mei Yee aka The Witch, who was one of my dearest friends in school and remains so to this day. I am guilty of being a bad correspondent and I found reading her blog enabled me to look at her life through her eyes. Not to mention Bamboo, and Boon Chew. I have to say, blogging is a great way for ppl to catch up on what's been happening in the lives of friends who are a great distance away. Old classmates, if you know of mutual acquaintances who blog, tell me ok?
When I manage to motivate myself again, I'll search for more friends who blog and add them too. I definitely know a few of those..but it's late on Sunday night and I need my beauty sleep.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 29 June 2008 at 20:58 , Blogger Yin Hoon said...

    Luckily, I never wrote anything akin to 'Mei Fong is bullying me!' :p Dared not do that with me being so far away from home and you being the only close friend I had there. But now that I'm home, I guess it's time to be honest with you..... Errr... you have been... such a great host!! =)

     
  • At 30 June 2008 at 00:42 , Blogger meifong said...

    Haha...of course I was a great host..ehem.
    It was great to see you again after so long. You were quite well-behaved, Enna couldn't believe how tidy her room was when she returned. You can come back:)

     
  • At 30 June 2008 at 22:12 , Blogger Yin Hoon said...

    Hehe.. thanks for the invitation :p I might really consider accepting it! :p :p

     
  • At 10 July 2008 at 21:20 , Blogger meifong said...

    you can visit me in glasgow..it's more happening than edinburgh :P

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home