Meifongpolitan

Sunday 6 July 2008

Nocturnality

Is there such a word? I think so.

I am currently on nights - my third to be exact. I think there might be light at the end of the tunnel yet.

Several things were doing my head in on my first night. I had been woken up at 10am the same day, and not managed to return to sleep since. Also, there was the problem of when and how best I should move to Glasgow among several other things. I'd also booked flights to Berlin for next week, but had not been bothered to book accommodation and had been imagining myself wandering homeless around the city.As a result, by the time 10pm rolled around, I had a good-going migraine and was finding it a challenge to function at higher level. I managed to fall asleep sitting down and only woke up with a nurse practically shouting my name. At 9am, as soon as I reached my room, I toppled in bed and was away in snoozeland for 9 and a half hours.

The second night was much better. I'd managed to do some research on accommodation in Berlin and I was feeling less sleepy. I also managed to watch the first and last five minutes of a Mexican movie.

Tonight I feel like I've actually accomplished something of value after not managing to pick up on simple things which made me feel like a first class idiot in front of my SHO.

I booked somewhere to stay for next week and it actually looks nice!! I am looking forward to this. I think I've also managed to formulate a better idea of when I'm going to move. All I have to do now is to pack.

Currently important dates in my diary:

Moving D-day 11 July

Leaving for London 12 July

Berlin 15-18 July

London again 18-20 July

Good Auld Reekie 20 July +/- Glasgow

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 16 July 2008 at 17:48 , Blogger iamthewitch said...

    Dearest! How's your moving experience? Do take pics of your new home in Glasgow will ya? And do get some rest before you start falling asleep in front of your patients! :P

     
  • At 17 July 2008 at 13:04 , Blogger Unknown said...

    Dear all,
    i have been forced to leave comments by my sister
    thx
    MC

    hehe

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home