Meifongpolitan

Sunday 25 October 2009

I'll be home for CNY (to the tune of I'll be home for Christmas)

I finally managed to get my leave approved for next year. It seemed to take forever as the consultant went on holiday, and then after he returned, he still had to run it by the other senior members of staff. My leave was granted on the condition that I make myself available to work both Christmas and New Year..:( Oh well, you win some, you lose some. I booked my flights that very same day - it put a smile on my face going into work that night. I haven't been home for two years! I can't wait to get on that flight. But first I have to study for PACES - I don't like.

Three months seems like such a long time to wait. Meanwhile I will have to plan carefully what to do every precious day I'm in Malaysia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home